- All of Buckhorn Road between Pennock Pass and Stove Prairie Road, including all communities along the Buckhorn Rd corridor
- Residents on the west side of Stove Prairie Road between the Buckhorn turnoff and Stove Prairie School at Rist Canyon Road, including Paradise Park.
Additionally voluntary evacuations were implemented for:
- Residents on the east side of Stove Prairie Road between the Buckhorn turnoff and Stove Prairie School at Rist Canyon Road
- Residents on both sides of Stove Prairie Road north of Stove Prairie School, ending at CO-14
- Residents on both sides of Rist Canyon Road between Stove Prairie Road and Stratton Park, including CR-41 and the community of Stratton Park.
Despite the expected rain and snow tonight, today will be another warm, dry, and windy day. More fire growth is likely today and in the warm weather to come after the cold snap. As always, refer to NOCO Alert for the latest information on evacuations.
For general information about the Cameron Peak Fire, see Inciweb or the Cameron Peak Fire Information site. As of this writing, Inciweb seems to have the most up-to-date fire perimeter map.